JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Risk Management
The Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant will be tasked to work independently on special projects.
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Assist the Director of Risk Management with personal responsibilities as needed (arranging appointments, ordering and delivering meals, basic technical support, etc.)
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Become familiar with Land Gorilla’s software platform
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, making adjustments to plans, etc.
- Assisting with Client Relations and software demonstrations
- Assist with client onboarding process
- Assist with service organizational controls
- Audit Land Gorilla performance for clients
- Coordinate with management, internal teams, and external business contacts to establish seamless communication
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between colleagues to support planning for meetings, off-sites, events and projects, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong follow-up and follow-through with minimal direction and reminders
- Ability to plan, lead, and execute multiple administrative projects simultaneously – highly skilled in multitasking
- Responds well to constructive criticism
- Positive and energetic can-do attitude
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills, with ability to balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- A high degree of discretion, judgment, professionalism, and poise
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and take initiative to work independently or collaboratively, as needed
- Experience in banking, finance, or real estate is a plus
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departmentApply Now