Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Sales Development Director
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining relationships with clients. The goal is to meet and surpass Land Gorilla’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth while cultivating a high-level of customer satisfaction. The primary function of this position is new account acquisition. This position’s primary function is new account acquisition, where you’ll grow revenue with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation, and closing. This role also requires the candidate to possess a deep understanding of the solution selling methodology and embrace a consultative sales approach, as well as possess the ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally. This role will be responsible for new client acquisition and revenue objectives
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position within Tier 1 Accounts; researching and analyzing Account-Based Sales strategies.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct customer presentations and case usage of Land Gorilla’s products and applications.
- Identify and coordinate participation in appropriate trade organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed.
- Gather and communicate product and competitive information from the field regularly. Act as an information resource to all internal functional areas including sales support, marketing, and product management.
- Maintain a superior level of market, customer, and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales goals and objectives
- Transition customers from sales to solution implementation.
- Prepare customer proposals and negotiate contract terms.
- Construction Financing – Minimum of 5 years of successful technology, banking solutions, or commercial lending sales experience.
- Commercial Construction Lending including A&D, CRE, Guidance Lines, and Multi-Family projects
- Active Listening
- SPIN Selling
- Storytelling – Ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message to clients.
- Experience implementing sales best practices and methodology.
- Previous experience with CRM technology for pipeline management, business intelligence, and integrated account management
- Strategic thinker with outstanding communication skills; oral and written and can follow a disciplined sales process.
- Must be able to sell; prospect, qualify, pursue, close, address objections and clearly convey our value proposition within our product offering.
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Successful contract negotiation and deal forecasting experience
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department