JOB TITLE: Account Executive
REPORTS TO: Sales Operations Manager
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining relationships with clients. The goal is to meet and surpass Land Gorilla’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth while cultivating a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct customer presentations and case usage of Land Gorilla’s products and applications.
- Transition customers from sales to solution implementation.
- Prepare customer proposals and negotiating contract terms.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience implementing sales best practices and methodology.
- Effective management of CRM tools.
- Strategic thinker with outstanding communication skills; oral and written and can follow a disciplined sales process.
- Must be able to sell; prospect, qualify, pursue, close, address objections and clearly convey our value proposition within our product offering.
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department