JOB TITLE: Account Manager
DEPARTMENT: Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Director of Customer Success
The Account Manager is responsible for client satisfaction—engaging, growing, and retaining a portfolio of Land Gorilla clients. The Account Manager will work to understand client goals and help match our software and service offerings to ensure client success. The Account Manager provides recommendations to our clients based on in-depth knowledge of the construction loan lending process, industry regulations and requirements, and key performance metrics.
The Account Manager monitors and responds to activities tied to contract compliance, and champions clients’ needs. The individual in this position will be exceptional at building trust, using good judgment, and being committed to deliver a great client experience.
- Build and nurture relationships with a portfolio of clients, offering recommendations that deliver both value to the client and a reliable revenue stream to our company.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to the client’s management team to drive program growth, process improvement, and client satisfaction.
- Ensure successful client onboarding, partnering with the Implementation Specialist through the process.
- Monitor and evaluate clients’ adoption of software features to ensure maximum benefits are achieve.
- Train clients on software functions and benefits, mapping them to specific client needs.
- Manage client escalations and complaints with internal stakeholders and deliver effective resolutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define solutions to meet client needs.
- Handle client contract renewal processes.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, best practices, and compliance and regulatory changes; communicate relevant information to clients in a timely fashion.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years demonstrated ability in an Account Manager or Customer Success role
- Mortgage Industry knowledge/experience is a plus
- Driven, energetic self-starter who identifies and accomplishes goals without explicit instructions
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client trust
- Strong empathy and listening skills
- Collaborative and creative problem solver, able to work with clients and internal resources to analyze, synthesize, and implement the best solutions
- Can handle multiple priorities with consistent and strong follow through
- Able to analyze data in order to recommend improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to respond to, and handle, challenges in a professional and solutions-oriented manner
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department