JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include writing, revising, and reviewing all client contracts, ensuring Appraisal Management Company (AMC) licensing compliance, state level monitoring, and researching projects as needed.
- Write and revise all contracts with new and existing Land Gorilla clients.
- Review and respond to potential client questionnaires.
- Research client contract needs as necessary.
- Prepare and review contract documentation.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Provide authoritative advice regarding contract language and content.
- Maintain license documentation and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Fill out renewal forms in a timely fashion to ensure licenses remain current.
- Available to work on and complete various types of assignments as needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong follow-up and follow-through with minimal direction and reminders.
- Ability to plan, lead and execute multiple administrative projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Positive and energetic can-do attitude.
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills.
- A high degree of discretion, judgment, professionalism, and poise.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate and take initiative to work independently or collaboratively as needed.
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department