JOB TITLE: Junior Product Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Product
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for guiding product strategy, product design and more. The Product Manager will assist in product management to achieve the company’s strategic goals. The PM will have ownership of the Land Gorilla product and become an integral part of our development and design team; defining and shaping product features that frame the way our clients use our software.
- Envision new product features and then drive their creation, including writing feature specs, detailing goals, defining KPIs while working with the design and engineering teams
- Drive the tactics and delivery timelines for the work required to build growth and clearly communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Provide feedback both in the design and implementation phase of a project
- Refine features and increase usage through product improvements, testing and working with the user researcher.
- Inspire your cross-functional peers in order to build a strong partnership in delivering excellent products and services.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop marketing materials, communications and other promotional deliverables.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Effective time management, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills with a proven track record of working in successful teams.
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.