JOB TITLE: Construction Draw Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Construction Loan Management
REPORTS TO: Construction Loan Management Division Manager
Construction Lenders rely on administrators to act as a liaison between the lender, builder and borrower to keep projects on track and the budget in line. The Administrator is responsible for overseeing and managing multiple complex construction projects in conjunction with multiple lenders. Because construction projects and lender policies range and vary in nature, the Admin must have the ability to identify specific needs and assignments while exercising sound judgement in carrying them out.
- Construction lenders rely on Draw Administrators to act as a liaison between loan stakeholders to protect the lender’s physical, financial, and legal interests in their collateral while providing service to their borrowers and project stakeholders.
- A Land Gorilla Draw Administrator is responsible for overseeing the disbursement of funds held back for a construction loan and reviewing documentation to ensure all requirements are met.
- A Land Gorilla Draw Administrator may work with one or more lenders managing construction loans.
- Reviews and validate new loan files to prepare for file management
- Sets up online accounts for project stakeholders and sends welcome messaging
- Processes draw requests and change orders, by preparing, collecting, and reviewing required documents adhering to draw management policy and procedures.
- Orders inspections and provides a thorough review of inspection reports to inform funding advice.
- Works with title companies and other third-party providers to secure the required documents.
- Communicates and exchanges information with loan stakeholders regarding status updates and next steps
- Understands the construction budget and how it pertains to the construction project
- Provides draw payment recommendations to the lender for each draw request
- Maintains every loan file to Land Gorilla standards, with accurate and up-to-date notes, regular follow up, and timely and professional communication
- Ensures strict confidentiality regarding all business and client matters/documents
- Maintains and tracks construction project schedules/deadlines
- Ensures SLA’s are met and report any deviations
- Communicates effectively with Team Members, Clients, and Vendors.
- Strong organizational, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task while remaining attentive to details
- Excellent customer service skills with a naturally positive demeanor
- Comfortable with software and technology
- Understanding of AIA documents, Insurance policies and Title documents
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision
- Lending and/or construction background a plus
- Base salary + Bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Flexible paid time off and sick leave
- Remote work stipend
- Fun company and team culture
- Employee referral bonuses
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.