JOB TITLE: Construction Draw Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Construction Loan Management
REPORTS TO: Construction Loan Management Division Manager
Construction Lenders rely on administrators to act as a liaison between the lender, builder and borrower to keep projects on track and the budget in line. The Administrator is responsible for overseeing and managing multiple complex construction projects in conjunction with multiple lenders. Because construction projects and lender policies range and vary in nature, the Admin must have the ability to identify specific needs and assignments while exercising sound judgement in carrying them out.
- Has a clear understanding of the inspection report and draw request package
- Prepare draw recommendation for lender review
- Accurately runs CLM reports
- Work within the Land Gorilla operating system to order inspections
- Approve or deny draw payments, change orders or other specific requests
- Communicate with Title to receive Title Updates
- Manage the relationship between the Lender, Builder and Borrower
- Understand the construction budget and how it pertains to the construction project
- Ensure strict confidentiality regarding all business and client matters/documents
- Maintain and track construction project schedules/deadlines
- Ensure SLA’s are met and report any deviations
- Prepare and review required documents for signatures and accuracy
- Stay up to date with new guidelines and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with team members, clients and vendors.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong organizational and quantitative skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of AIA documents, Insurance policies and Title documents
- Strong interpersonal skills; must have a naturally positive demeanor
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision
- Familiarity with Construction terminology
- Comfortable working with Bank executives
- Ability to problem solve and investigate within company guidelines.
- Expert in Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written etiquette
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.