JOB TITLE: Corporate Trainer
DEPARTMENT: Human Resource
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
The Corporate Trainer is responsible for creating and leading employee development programs that improve an employee’s performance at Land Gorilla. The corporate trainer provides education to new and existing employees on how to effectively perform their jobs.
- Constantly pursues new ideas, which could be implemented within the Company’s training programs.
- Creating and updating training programs throughout each department to ensure effective training standards.
- Manage the design of a cross training program as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization.
- Create annual training and testing of core policies and procedures
- Conducts training for administration, middle management and entry level employees
- Ensures that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry.
- Creates monitoring strategies to ensure that employees are performing their job duties according to training.
- Be able to identify and develop individuals who have growth potential within the organization.
- Working with management and operations on strategies and implementation to achieve employee development goals.
- Works with management to schedule training programs for all team members
- Proactively works with the Management team to identify and resolve issues
- Actively participate in progressive disciplinary process for employees not able to meet or maintain standards of excellence.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Effective facilitation of internal and external communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven excellence in managing large numbers of details and logistics with projects
- Excellent leadership skills capable of inspiring top tier performance
- Excellent coaching and mentoring abilities
- Seek and accept feedback
- Self-starter and demonstrate initiative
- Results and action oriented
- Effective problem solving skills
- Service and teamwork oriented
- Focus on learning and self development
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department