JOB TITLE: Customer Marketing and Events Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
We are looking for a Customer Marketing and Events Manager to join our marketing team! Your main duty will be to focus on the success and growth of our existing customers. The ideal candidate is an analytical, strategic thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day to help surpass company goals. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of customer marketing programs, educating customers on core product functions, market developments, industry best practices and newly released features. You are a collaborative self-starter and exceptional project manager, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and are able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. We are excited to hear from you!
- Develop marketing strategies for product launches, prepare schedules for various campaigns, and deliver a high-quality branded experience across customer touchpoints.
- Manage various program operations and ensure compliance with the marketing budget and schedule.
- Evaluate the performance of marketing and promotional campaigns, analyze results to recommend improvements, and present reports to stakeholders.
- Create engaging content that educates existing customers on our unique product capabilities and new features.
- Collaborate with our inbound team to identify opportunities to integrate customer campaigns into the overall marketing process.
- Distribute customer surveys and questionnaires to determine satisfaction.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external partners to drive growth and ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals.
- Define KPIs, effectively drive efforts and support company goals.
- Utilize marketing automation, CRM, and webinar tools to support campaigns.
- Manage industry trade shows and customer events with duties including strategy, planning, budget, vendors, logistics, staffing, and performance results.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field (experience with B2B Saas software a plus).
- Track record of creating and executing campaigns including use of marketing automation platforms (Hubspot preferred).
- Ability to manage projects with internal and external stakeholders to create content, meet deadlines and drive programs from concept to completion.
- Experience developing and managing events such as industry meetings/conferences, user groups, webinars, etc.
- A strong writer and content creator with attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.