JOB TITLE: Customer Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Specialist ensures that all customer needs are promptly addressed by responding to customer’s requests, questions, and concerns in a timely and accurate manner, while exercising the highest level of service and quality.
- Assist customers with technical issues related to Land Gorilla software via phone, email, and web demonstrations.
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues.
- Assist with supporting and testing of bugs and resolutions.
- Provide insights to supervisor into common client issues, questions, and feedback.
- Develops concise written step-by-step instructions for all features of the Land Gorilla software.
- Coordinates and produces and supplemental step-by-step instructional videos for select software features.
- Leads and coordinates all the steps involved in the preparation of learning objects
- Ensures intermediate deliverable timeframes are met, respecting costing guidelines, quality standards and best practices.
- Continually reviews and improves training materials based on software changes
- Collaborates with staff and clients to plan, script, and deliver aesthetically sound instructional productions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Analytical skills
- A can-do attitude
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.