JOB TITLE: Customer Support Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Director of Customer Success
The Lead Customer Support Specialist ensures that all customer needs are promptly addressed by responding to customer’s requests, questions, and concerns in a timely and accurate manner, while exercising the highest level of service and quality. This position also supervises other Customer Support Specialists.
- Assist customers with technical issues related to Land Gorilla software.
- Troubleshoot and reproduce software bugs and document for product team.
- Coach support specialists, as needed, on request handling.
- Ensure response times listed in customer Service Level Agreements are met.
- Responsible to produce monthly support metrics.
- Responsible to identify and continuously improve customer support processes.
- Maintain the Land Gorilla Knowledge Base by writing, editing, and prioritizing articles.
- Identify and and prioritize need for instructional videos for select software features, and coordinate video production with an interdepartmental team.
- Support Customer Success project needs.
- Serve as liaison with the Product Team, testing new features for bugs, as requested.
- Develop/contribute to product release notes.
- Train existing clients on software features, as needed.
- Supervise other members of the Customer Support team, delegating tasks and providing guidance and assistance as needed.
- Assist department head with training program development for the role.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to accurately convey difficult or technical information
- Ability to maintain professional phone etiquette in all situations
- Solid grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Driven to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to multitask, handling multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- A “can-do” attitude
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.