Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, your objective is to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to drive awareness and generate interest in our products and services. You will create engaging written, graphic, and video content and oversee email, social, and PPC campaigns. You must be comfortable wearing multiple hats and utilize both your creative and analytical side. You will have hands-on experience as a key player on the marketing team and will collaborate with various departments within the organization.
Responsibilities will include assisting with strategic planning and goal setting, execution of marketing tactics including email marketing, PPC, SEO, and social marketing, and reporting of results. Other general marketing tasks may include creating/editing landing pages, data entry, market research, and email database management.
Though this position is entry-level, candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns. To be successful in this role, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have the ability to pick up new technologies easily and stay on top of the constantly changing landscape of the digital world.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns including scheduling and testing
- Sourcing images and artwork for newsletters and social media
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance by analyzing key metrics and creating reports—GoogleAds, Social Media, Email
- Database management: creating and updating contact lists
- Researching market trends and personas
- Organize and analyze stakeholder feedback data
- Assist with developing and editing content for newsletters, social media, and blogs.
- Recent graduate with a degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
- Experience with email marketing platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot, Marketo)
- Google AdWords certifications and/or experience
- Strong understanding of marketing through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.