Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: Director of Strategic Relationships
Location: San Luis Obispo
The Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant will be tasked to work independently on special projects.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Learning Land Gorilla’s software platform
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, making adjustments to plans
- Assisting with Client Relations and software demonstrations
- A key driver and organizer of the client onboarding process.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between colleagues to support planning for meetings, off-sites, events, and projects, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Strong follow-up and follow-through with minimal direction and reminders
- Ability to plan, lead and execute multiple administrative projects simultaneously – highly skilled in multitasking
- Positive and energetic can-do attitude
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Google Suite Proficient
- A high degree of discretion, judgment, professionalism, and poise
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and take initiative to work independently or collaboratively as needed
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments. Land Gorilla is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.