JOB TITLE: Implementation Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Director of Customer Success
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for providing software training and performing configuration steps to get new clients ready to use our software. The Implementation Specialist is imperative to ensure a successful first impression of the Land Gorilla solution and Land Gorilla team. This position works closely with Sales, Customer Support, and Account Management.
- Own product implementation for new clients during the initial phase of engagement.
- Assess initial client needs and implement a plan to get them up and running as quickly as possible.
- Review new client documentation.
- Partner closely with Sales, Support, and Account Management teams through the client onboarding process.
- Schedule and carry out client training sessions, aligning with client’s goals.
- Handle all system configurations and settings to match client requirements.
- Ensure clients are fully satisfied with the Land Gorilla product throughout their onboarding experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience is a plus
- Corporate training or teaching experience is a plus
- FinTech and/or construction lending experience is a plus
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and solve problems
- Articulate with strong writing skills
- Highly responsive
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to customer questions
- Knowledgeable in current industry practices, trends, and technology
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Proficient in learning, using, and explaining various types of software
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.