JOB TITLE: Inspection Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Transaction Services Manager
Land Gorilla offers inspection services on construction projects to verify the project progress based on visual inspections from a qualified third party. The Inspection Support specialist manages a variety of competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment. They are responsible for managing inspection requests from clients, coordinating and scheduling inspection assignments, and ensuring inspection reports meet standards for quality and accuracy.
- Assigns incoming orders to qualified inspectors
- Interacts with inspectors to confirm scheduling and follow up on report revisions and delivery
- Provides timely updates to client throughout the inspection process
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify potential issues and create recommendations as appropriate
- Follows all protocols and new procedures that are created to improve work performance.
- Meets quality and service level standards.
- Consistently follows up on issue resolution to confirm issues are resolved to the satisfaction of Land Gorilla, the client and/or vendor.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive client and vendor experience.
- Use Land Gorilla’s proprietary software to manage steps in the workflow.
- May assist with recruiting and onboarding new inspectors
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Ability to balance demands for speed and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, eager to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer literate, with an ability to multi-task across multiple software applications
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments