JOB TITLE: Inspections Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Professional Services Manager
The Inspections Supervisor will be responsible for managing a team of Construction progress Inspection Specialists and Remote Inspectors responsible for order assignment, client communications, inspection service delivery and quality assurance. Key functions include developing, documenting and implementing best practices, adhering to and exceeding SLAs, and overseeing service quality.
- Plans, directs, and prioritizes the work of the Inspections team.
- Ensures that the team delivers a positive customer experience.
- Monitors and evaluates quality and service levels against targets and provides feedback to team members.
- Develops and maintains expertise around construction progress and construction loan program requirements as it affects progress inspection services.
- Understands and monitors productivity and profitability targets.
- Maintains and improves department policies and procedures.
- Handles and resolves client escalations.
- Manages relationships and escalations with vendors.
- Works with the leadership team to develop and execute team goals which align with broader company initiatives.
- Provides staff with ongoing training, coaching, and development
- Monitors staffing needs and assists with new employee hiring.
- Monitors client satisfaction and finds creative ways to delight customers.
- Effectively communicates and works cross-functionally with customer success and professional services teams to develop and implement best practices.
- Leverages reporting insights and qualitative feedback to inform refinement to products and services.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to impose order and efficiency onto the management of the division
- Demonstrated time management skills; ability to maintain a plan in order to coordinate multiple projects and manage competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- People-management experience and strong leadership skills
- Proactivity, drive and initiative
- Relationship-building skills; ability to build rapport and trust with clients and management
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
- A “can-do” and solution-oriented approach to solving problems
- A keen eye for process optimization and improvement
- Solid computer and software aptitude; familiarity with Google Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Construction background is a plus
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments