JOB TITLE: IT Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: IT Manager
The primary responsibility is to assist your Land Gorilla team members nationwide with technical needs and issues related to software, hardware, and peripherals deployed with a security first mindset that adheres to Land Gorilla’s policies and procedures.
- Install, configure, and monitor computer hardware operating systems, applications, networks and peripherals
- Assist with the administration of internal software tools (ie, G-Suite, VoIP, JIRA, etc.)
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Procure IT peripherals and accessories to ensure a readily available inventory.
- Resolve IT support requests through all communication channels.
- Track assets, inventory and warranties and coordinate authorized repair or replacement
- Run A/V for company events and meetings
- Support the Upgrade of systems and migrating user data as they approach their end of life
- Support the IT Manager with day-to-day IT operations and provide cross-functional support to other business partners.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experience in a desktop support role
- Hands on experience of installing and maintaining IT hardware and software understanding Windows and MacOS operating systems and their accompanying software
- Able to quickly diagnose and resolve challenging technical issues
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Integrity and honesty, ability to be trusted and to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Solid problem solving skills
- Organized, exceptional attention-to-detail
- Strong team player
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.