JOB TITLE: Operations Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Construction Loan Management Division Manager
Land Gorilla is looking for a strong, process-oriented individual to support continuous improvement and scalability of our professional services organization.
The Operations Analyst conducts business analysis efforts with an emphasis on process creation and refinement, and solution design. The Operations Analyst will support all aspects of key projects and initiatives which will contribute to the continued growth of the organization. This position will also serve as a resource on cross-functional initiatives.
- Conduct business analysis using internal data as well as external sources to measure the effectiveness of both current operations and potential future processes.
- Identify, refine and produce key department performance metrics.
- Design solutions that solve operational problems or improve current processes.
- Define, document and represent system improvements that will benefit department operations. Be able to present to the executive team.
- Serve as the voice of professional services in cross-functional projects.
- Prepare and deliver project status updates within the department and across the company.
- Act as a subject matter expert for operational processes.
- Produce and champion documentation of key departmental processes and knowledge resources.
- Monitor and analyze client feedback and ensure follow up actions.
- Guide department leads to improve staff efficiency and client experience, including gathering requirements and working with product team through feature estimation, build and testing.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Analytical Ability: able to evaluate diverse data sets (financial results, operational metrics, survey feedback and more) and determine cause/effect relationships. Able to isolate key information and determine the impact of process or procedure changes.
- Problem Solving: identifies effective and efficient solutions for complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious and uses critical thinking to drive for superior results.
- Written/Verbal Communication: can quickly and effectively communicate complex information to a variety of audiences. Adjusts approach to the most appropriate medium, channel and tone to ensure content is received.
- Ability to Work Independently: self-motivated and self-led. Seeks out opportunities to contribute while maintaining responsibilities and meeting expectations.
- Planning: Organizes all work in a manner that ensures projects move swiftly while balancing workload. Holds self and others accountable to deadlines.
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.