JOB TITLE: Risk Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Risk Team Manager
The Order Desk Administrator is responsible for reviewing client orders and directing them through the order workflow. They will validate that all necessary information is provided by the client and instruct the client of any missing information or documentation. Your main job duties would be to assist the order processing by performing the following duties.
- Checking document access, renaming documents and confirming all correct documents are within the order as well as other pertinent information.
- Cross Referencing order information and product type
- Delegating orders to Risk and Draw Admin Team Members.
- Balances order assignments across team availability and skillset
- Manages work against company service level agreements (SLAs)
- Communicates with clients to obtain missing information or documents
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Construction background is a plus
- Strong organizational, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision
- Ability to problem solve and investigate within company guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written etiquette
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.