JOB TITLE: Professional Services Operations Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Professional Services Manager
The Professional Services Operations Specialist will plan and implement systems configurations, as well as administer quality control measures on behalf of Land Gorilla’s professional services teams. This role will both implement systems and ensure ongoing quality of systems and provide a security-first approach to protecting client and company data. Additionally, this role will provide feedback to operations teams and provide recommendations. Finally, this position will play an integral role in introducing and training team members on new software features, workflows, and user expectations to drive efficiency and uniformity in task completion.
- Review and understand the security implications of all Land Gorilla systems, applications, and processes.
- Maintain security documentation pertaining to system users and account configuration.
- Document the user journey as it applies to clients managed by PS teams.
- Plan rollout and implementation strategy for new features and changes in the process.
- Maintain user accounts including account management, roles and permissions and notification settings to conform with system security and configuration management requirements
- Maintain feature settings across all client accounts where Land Gorilla is providing draw administration
- Create and maintain reporting templates across client accounts
- Perform quality audits of professional services tasks against a set of performance criteria at the unit and department level
- Monitor the adoption of feature use and the process by internal teams for compliance and uniformity
- Represent the professional services department in the software enhancement process
- Deliver new software features and associated process training to Professional Services staff
- Maintain the quality and organization of intranet content for the department
- Work with management and operations on strategies to achieve department goals
- Contribute to the Professional Services new hire onboarding program
- Contribute to training documentation for Professional Services roles
Identify opportunities for efficiency and quality improvement
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Effective facilitation of internal and external communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven excellence in managing extensive details and logistics with projects
- Software Aptitude
- Service and teamwork-oriented
- Seek and accept feedback
- Self-starter and demonstrate initiative
- Results and action-oriented
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Focus on learning and self-development
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.