JOB TITLE: Professional Services Operations Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Professional Services Manager
The Professional Services Operations Supervisor has two primary responsibilities: processing incoming orders, and supervising the data entry activities of our remote Spanish-speaking team located in Peru. Specific to managing incoming orders, this role supports our inspections, pre-close, and construction administration teams with receiving, validating and assigning new service orders. Additionally, this person will act as a liaison between the local and remote Professional Services teams to direct priorities, handle escalations, create training and documentation, and validate the quality of the work performed.
- Validate orders for completeness, manage distribution of work, and communicate with clients to secure required information.
- Direct and prioritize the work of the Peru team.
- Ensure resources are being utilized effectively through proper scheduling and resource management
- Ensure that all tasks managed by the Peru team are handled in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) while providing excellent customer service
- Balance the Peru Team’s efforts across multiple Professional Service teams’ needs based on daily and weekly fluctuations in Professional Services order volumes
- Act as a liaison and be accountable to multiple US-based Professional Service departments to provide answers and guidance to loan-level and client-related questions from the Peru Team
- Provide training and documentation in Spanish to the Peru team
- Develop and deliver daily/weekly/monthly performance metrics
- Work with the Senior Operations Manager to identify and enhance processes for improved efficiency
- Identify US-based activities that can be transferred to the Peru Team. Create and execute on the transition plan, training, and documentation
- Produce annual performance reviews and holds regular 1-on-1’s with direct reports
- Own escalation resolutions
- Oversee the onboarding of existing loans from clients who require bulk loan onboarding in coordination with Land Gorilla’s Implementation team
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Uses good judgment to make sound decisions, and adapt quickly as day-to-day business needs fluctuate.
- Experience in process development and enjoys continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong organizational, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Solid computer and software aptitude; familiarity with Google Suite
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Construction background is a plus
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.