JOB TITLE: Professional Services Operations Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Professional Services Manager
The Professional Services Operations Supervisor leads a remote team of Professional Services Specialists responsible for reviewing and assigning service orders related to construction projects, validating order information, formatting documents to meet required specifications, and data entry tasks.
The role is to supervise, coordinate, train, and monitor the professional services activities of our remote Spanish-speaking team located in Peru. This person will act as a liaison between the local and remote Professional Services teams to answer questions, direct priorities, create training and documentation, and validate the quality of the work performed.
- Champion the cross-border Professional Services activities of the Peru Team.
- Ensure that all Professional Service activities managed through the Peru team are handled in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) while providing excellent customer service
- Act as a liaison between multiple US-based Professional Service departments to provide answers and guidance to loan-level and client-related questions from the Peru Team.
- Direct and prioritize the work of the Peru team.
- Provide training and documentation in Spanish to the Peru team.
- Develops and delivers daily/weekly/monthly performance metrics.
- Works with the Senior Operations Manager to identify and enhance processes for improved efficiency.
- Identify US-based activities that can be transferred to the Peru Team. Create and execute on the transition plan, training, and documentation.
- Balance the Peru Team’s efforts across multiple Professional Service teams’ needs based on daily and weekly fluctuations in Professional Services order volumes.
- Produces annual performance reviews and holds regular 1-on-1’s with direct reports
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Uses good judgment to make sound decisions, and adapt quickly as day-to-day business needs fluctuate.
- Experience in process development and enjoys continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong organizational, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Solid computer and software aptitude; familiarity with Google Suite
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Construction background is a plus
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.