JOB TITLE: Project Manager
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Project Manager will coordinate with other departments to deliver projects on time and within budget and scope. The Project Manager will be responsible for organizing projects and ensuring that all members on the project work efficiently. Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Effective facilitation of internal and external communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Seek and accept feedback
- Self-starter and demonstrate initiative
- Results and action oriented
- Effective problem solving skills
- Service and teamwork oriented
- Focus on learning and self development
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department