JOB TITLE: Quality Support Specialist, Inspections
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
REPORTS TO: Transaction Services Manager
The Quality Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring that progress inspection reports produced by independent inspectors meet Land Gorilla standards for quality and accuracy. Progress inspection reports are delivered by independent inspectors responsible for providing a non-biased, independent observation of the percentage of work completed on a construction site. The Quality Support Specialist validates this by reviewing property photos, line-item level work, and client requests.
- Confirm all site photos meet quality standards. Remedy issues via resubmission to the inspector and/or by correcting photo elements using internal software.
- Verify and validate that the percentages of construction work completed as observed and noted by the inspector are accurate. Resolve discrepancies following construction inspection guidelines.
- Review and confirm that client requests have been satisfied.
- Communicate with the inspector and Land Gorilla inspections team, as needed, when additional actions or revisions are needed on a report.
- Use Land Gorilla’s proprietary software to manage steps in the workflow.
- Meet quality and service level standards.
- Perform order assignment and inspector recruitment tasks as required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of construction and construction terminology
- Problem solver
- Solid decision maker; knows when to seek a second opinion
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide quality work under pressure
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.