JOB TITLE: Recruiting Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Human Resource
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
The Recruiting Coordinator plays an important role sourcing and evaluating applicants for open positions at Land Gorilla. The Recruiting Coordinator manages all candidate logistics, and performs select administrative duties to support the Human Resources Department including: updating and maintaining appropriate databases and tools, scheduling, organizing and managing interviews for candidates.
- Develop and test new recruitment strategies to generate quality, diverse applicants
- Develop a talent pipeline and tracking system for quickly identifying candidates as new hiring needs arise
- Work closely within the HR team to optimize the company on-boarding process
- Sources job applicants through social media, job boards, resume databases, employee referrals, employment agencies and job fairs.
- Assist in the development and execution of effective search strategies, including lead generation of potential candidates for roles within the company.
- Screens all job applicants who meet minimum requirements
- Coordinates all interviews, interview feedback, required tests or screening, applicant references, and background checks throughout the candidate selection process.
- Coordinates each selection step for job applicants; participates in the onboarding meeting with the HR Manager.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with area recruiting agencies and contracted recruiters.
- Works with Human Resources Manager to perform market analysis of positions.
- Helps determine competencies most important and designs interview questions as most appropriate.
- Provide periodic reports on hiring activity and orientation of new employees.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ year experience in a Recruiting Coordinator, Executive Assistant or related role
- Demonstrates expert ability to proactively prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity, accountability, and follow-through
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in g Suite
- 2+ year experience with recruiting coordination
- 1+ year of experience scheduling interviews
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department