JOB TITLE: Sales Associate (Part Time)
DEPARTMENT: Sales / Marketing
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
The Sales Associate is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to create a steady stream of opportunities for the existing sales team.
Get your start in sales on a creative, collaborative, and supportive team that thrives on friendly competition and hitting goal. Join our team to develop your communication, strategy, ping pong, and sales skills in an environment that is conducive to your personal and professional growth.
If you want to contribute to our team’s success, please submit your resume!
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to the sales team
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals
- Handle all administrative duties for the organization and scheduling of client meetings and conferences
- Follow up with clients on the telephone for administrative purposes
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics and other key data
- Work with the Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet desired targets
- Manage data for new and prospective clients
- 10-20 hours minimum.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Administrative experience in a high-volume office highly desired
- Strong research skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a collaborative team environment
- Highly motivated and persistent personality with a strong commitment to achieve company sales goals
- Ability to multitask while learning new information about the client base and the financial industry
- Working knowledge of G Suite, LinkedIn and comfortable learning sales software
- A desire to succeed in a sales role and develop your skill set
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.