Job Title: Senior Demand Generation Manager
Reports To: Director of Marketing
We’re looking for a highly qualified candidate to spearhead our new Senior Demand Generation Manager role. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. You will manage programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, content syndication, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in optimizing existing marketing campaigns, collaborating with cross-departmental teams, delivering compelling messaging, and relying on measured results to adjust tactics and content accordingly.
- Define and segment customers to determine appropriate outreach strategies
- Create and update content and marketing campaigns
- Work across teams to ensure lead generation goals are met
- Evaluate and ensure the usability of marketing software and databases
- Evaluate and select platforms for marketing campaigns, then implement and measure results
- Designing, planning, managing, optimizing, and tracking integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate leads including email marketing, events, webinars, and ad campaigns.
- Work closely with our business development, sales, and marketing to define and execute campaigns designed to bring awareness to Land Gorilla’s value proposition, generating new leads.
- Support lead acquisition strategy by working with vendors and partners on joint opportunities, content syndication, brand awareness, and targeted lead generation campaigns
- Deliver high-quality, expert-written content that includes whitepapers, ebooks, blogs, and emails for target customers throughout the customer lifecycle; work with our creative team to design engaging assets.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Manage media buys, ad buys, and budget.
- Develop, launch, and analyze targeted email and nurture campaigns. Run A/B and multivariate testing on subject lines, images, HTML, copy, etc.
- Use data to suggest ideas to optimize and evolve inbound marketing strategies
- Stay current with industry trends and email best practices to make improvement recommendations
- Provide support for budgeting and forecasting with research and data
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers
- Curate digital marketing assets (videos, images, logos & marketing documents)
- Manage industry trade shows and customer events with duties including strategy, planning, budget, vendors, logistics, staffing, and performance results
- Coordinate timely event promotions and messaging
Skills & Abilities:
- Passionate about lead generation, content creation, and marketing automation
- Results-oriented and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Communicates and presents ideas effectively
- Can work independently and proactively to plan campaigns and resolve issues
- Extreme attention to detail and great organization skills
- Solid copywriting and communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience with list management, database segmentation, and email delivery in compliance
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics
- Quickly learns new technologies, software, processes, and concepts
Knowledge, Experience & Education
- 5+ years of experience in B2B demand generation or digital marketing role. SaaS software experience preferred.
- Experience in marketing and content development for banking and/or lending industries. Experience in construction lending a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, and paid digital
- Expertise in leveraging marketing tools to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- Working knowledge of SEM and SEO.
- Proficient with marketing automation tools
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments. Land Gorilla is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.