Contractor and Builder Acceptance Review
The Contractor or Builder Acceptance Report (contractor/builder review) is a summary report that analyzes the lender/clients contractor/builder questionnaire and the contractor supporting documentation. The intended user of the report is the lender/client for purposes of determining if a contractor or builder meets the minimum risk profile defined by industry best practice.
- State License Lookup
- OFAC Entity Search
- Insurance Confirmation
- Secretary of State Search
- Web Reputation Search
- Past Lien, Bankruptcy, Judgement, Criminal
- Financial Documents
Contractor and Builder Acceptance Questionnaire
Gather the essential information you need during your contractor interview with this ready-to-use template!
The Contractor / Builder Questionnaire will help you gather the essential information you need during your contractor interview process.
With this ready-to-use PDF, you’ll be able to easily:
- Collect contractor or builder information
- Request necessary documents
- Authorize the Contractor or Builder Acceptance Review Process
- Review multiple contractors/builders
- Check tasks needed to complete each review