Contractor Acceptance Review
The Contractor Acceptance Report (contractor review) is a summary report that analyzes the lender/clients contractor questionnaire and the contractor supporting documentation. The intended user of the report is the lender/client for purposes of determining if a contractor meets the minimum risk profile defined by industry best practice.
- Past Client Reference
- Trade & Supplier
- Banking Reference
- Insurance Confirmation
- State License Lookup
- OFAC Entity Search
- Secretary of State Search
- Web Reputation Search
- Past Lien, Bankruptcy, Judgement, Criminal
- Financial Documents
Contractor Acceptance Toolkit
Gather the essential information you need during your contractor interview with this ready-to-use template!
The Contractor Acceptance Toolkit will help you gather the essential information you need during your contractor interview process.
With this ready-to-use PDF, you’ll be able to easily:
- Collect contractor information
- Request necessary documents
- Authorize the Contractor Acceptance Review Process
- Review multiple contractors
- Check tasks needed to complete each review