Last Modified: October 5th, 2018
This policy may be updated at any time by replacement or updates, which may be without prior notification. Please refer to the modified date from time to time for updates.
By using or accessing Our site and associated Digital Property, you are subject to the terms of this privacy statement and consent to these privacy practices, including our use and disclosure of your PI for the purposes described below. If you are accessing or use the Digital Property on behalf of a legal entity, references to you refer to both you and such entity.
Information Collected and Use: We collect both PI and non PI information through Our site. Business partners should reference any Master Services Agreement with Us as to how information is procured and handled independent of a customer’s use of this site or Our Digital Property.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PI”): LG collects Non-PI about site and Digital Property use, including the number of unique visitors to Our site, the frequency of visits and authorization and access to Digital Property, public Internet Protocol address, browser type, referring or exit pages and URLs related to traffic, landing pages and pages viewed. Data regarding use is reviewed summarily and not on an individual basis, nor is the data aggregated in an attempt to identify probabilistic identifiers.
We may combine information of all users such that it is not personally identifiable as to any user. We gather this data to facilitate and improve site and Digital Property function. Non-PI data helps Us improve our products and business. We use standard technologies to collect information such as:
- Log Information and IP Addresses: An IP address is the unique numeric identifier assigned to each computer browser accessing the Internet. We collect traffic data by tracking user IP addresses. An IP address, by itself, cannot identify you personally. Though when combined with other information provided by your Internet service provider, your IP address can be used to identify the computer originating a message, we do not use them as a source of probabilistic identifiers for any reason.When you use our site or Digital Property or view content provided by Us on Our Site, We automatically collect and store certain information in Our server logs. We may track details of how and what Digital Property is accessed, date and time of access, IP address information described above, web pages that have been viewed, domain type, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware, settings, browser type, browser language, and referral URL.
- Pixel Tags (Beacons): Pixel tags, also known as beacons or clear GIFs, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. Pixel tags help manage our Digital Property by allowing Us to determine effective content. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a user’s device, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on web pages.
- Personally Identifiable Information (“PI”): In addition to non PI Information, some information is indefinable as to an individual user.
- Log-in Data: When you use Our site, we may create an online account for you through which you log in to access services. In order to log in, you are required to provide a user-name and password. Name and password data is mandatory both for processing and to verify identity, account, and to ensure secure transactions.
- Engagement Data (for Service Providers only): When you decide to apply as an employee or to provide vendor services through our Digital Property as a partner (e.g., appraiser or inspector), We will require you to provide your name, email address, physical address, phone number, resume, or completed application, W-9 or other data you may choose to provide. This data is mandatory to process vendor applications and to process payments.
- Information Related to Data Collected for our Lender/Client Subscriber: We provide business to business services that are accessible by consumers using associated services. For purpose of Our services the following definitions apply. Lender/Client Subscriber means the business or entity purchasing a subscription to the LG SaaS through a Master Services Agreement (“MSA”). Customer means the businesses or individuals purchasing products and services through Lender/Client Subscriber from LG.
- Service Provider Collection and Use: LG collects information under the direction of its Lender/Client Subscriber and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes or obtains through that service. This information is not collected through our site, but is used by use in providing services.
- 3rd Party Service Providers to Land Gorilla: We may disclose non-PI and PI to third parties that help us provide our services to Lender/Client Subscribers and the associated business which service them. Disclosure to these third parties are covered by this policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Lender/Client Subscriber. Disclosure of PI and non-PI is on a need to know basis only to allow users to obtain benefits of the business service from providers who contract with LG to process a portion of a user’s required services.
Disclosure and Use: By submitting PI to LG, you agree We may use the information in accordance with this policy, including, without limitation: (i) to provide to third party organizations, such as builders, financial institutions, lenders, borrowers and inspectors for the purpose of providing you the Digital Property, (ii) to adapt and improve Our services, site and processes, and (iii) to meet legal, regulatory or contractual requirements relating to the Digital Property used. If you do submit PI through the site, this information may be shared with third parties, including without limitation, Our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners, in accordance with applicable federal or state law. Please also consult any contracts you have with lenders or other loan service companies.
PI also may be used for limited marketing, training or information purposes. We also use PI in other ways, such as to provide you with information or updates about our Digital Property or associated services that may be of interest to you. When entering information, always consider whether you want to consent to disclosure by entering such information before doing so.
Your consent to general contact after you are no longer using the site or Digital Property may be withdrawn by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located within any message you receive from Us or you may contact us at: [firstname.lastname@example.org] to unsubscribe or discontinue contact.
With regard to services, you may receive certain notices or contacts that are integrated into the Digital Property used, which means you cannot unsubscribe to or necessarily block further notices. You can, however, discontinue use by discontinuing use of the applicable Digital Property used. Please contact Us if you desire to stop any contact at: [email@example.com].
By submitting PI to LG, you give Us permission to receive it, review it, edit it, store it and use it in as set forth herein. We will retain your PI for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent will continue even after termination of your use of Digital Property or the site for the purpose set forth herein.
In addition to any of the previously mentioned uses of PI and non-PI, We may use Non-PI and PI collected through our site and services as follows:
- To establish and verify your identity or right to use the site on behalf of an entity;
- activating and maintaining your account and general customer or partner services;
- provide services contracted or which have been contracted through our third party partners and associated vendors;
- to respond to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
- site and service improvement and product development and all activities associated therewith;
to contact you to offer updates and Digital Property opportunities from us and partners in the industry (you may choose not to allow Us to use or disclose your PI for marketing and promotional
- purposes by contacting Us at: [firstname.lastname@example.org];
- to enforce any agreement you or your contracting entity has with LG;
- to maintain and secure our site and Digital Property;
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- to protect against fraud, potential fraud, identify theft, misappropriation or infringement;
- to disclose to any other third party with your prior consent to do so;
- If LG is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our site of any change in ownership or uses of your PI as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Access to and Ability to Correct or Delete Information: Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, We will provide you a summary of your PI retained by Us. As allowed by law and consistent with our applicable partner agreements, you may modify, correct, change, or request deletion of or updates to any PI LG collects from you through the site. You can do this by contacting us here: [email@example.com].
Third Party Sites: Our site and Digital Property may contain links to other websites, including websites operated by non-affiliated or independent third parties. Please be aware that those sites may collect PI from or about you and Non-PI about your visit. We do not endorse nor control collection of information by third parties accessed through links. We disclaim all responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, content, accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party websites. Please refer directly to linked website privacy policies prior to use.
Internet Security and Access from Social Media Platforms: Information submitted via the internet or via email is never entirely secure. Further, such information is subject to interception or incorrect routing. Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature submitted to Us on or linked from a social media platform or website such as LinkedIn® Facebook®, Instagram® or Twitter®, by email, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading is at your own risk. If you visit our site through a social media link, you are solely responsible for understanding the privacy policies of such platforms.
California Privacy Rights: This notification is required under California law. Under California law, California residents may opt-out of LG disclosing PI to third parties for marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and do not want Us to disclose your PI to other companies for their marketing purposes, please contact LG as follows: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of PI the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the preceding calendar year. To request a copy of such information, please contact Us at [email@example.com].
California law also requires Us to disclose how it responds to your web browser does not track signals or other mechanisms that provide you the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of PI about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We are also required to disclose whether other parties may collect PI about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the sites. Do-Not-Track is a public-private initiative (see https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/) that has developed a signal that an end-user may be able to activate within their browser software to notify websites that they do not wish to be tracked by third parties as defined by the initiative. The initiative is not completely developed and is not yet standard. Therefore, We do not alter our activities or change services at this time when a do not track flag or signal is received. You remain able to opt out or access your information as set forth above. You can control whether companies serve you behaviorally-based advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance web page and using the associated opt-out: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Children Under 16: Our site and Digital Property are not intended for use by persons under 16. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child is accessing or using the LG site, please contact us at: [firstname.lastname@example.org] and we will endeavor to remove information provided by any child under 16 from our systems or take other steps as required by law.
FOR NON-US RESIDENTS: Our site and Digital Property are solely for LG customers residing in the US. Non-resident users are advised we may transfer information collected including PI to affiliates or other third parties. If you are a visiting non U.S. Resident, applicable law of your residence may differ and you are advised you may be providing information without protection of foreign privacy laws, including the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Contact Information: email@example.com or via postal mail at:
1241 Johnson Ave. #154
San Luis Obispo, Ca 93401
Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement: LG provides the following process for reporting copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our site or Digital Property which may constitute copyright infringement, please send a notice with the following to our contact:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringement
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located on our site, including the URL where posted
- Name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Contact information for Notices is:
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail at:
1241 Johnson Ave. #154
San Luis Obispo, Ca 93401