Construction Loan Manager™
Maximize ROI, minimize loan touches, mitigate risk, and drive customer trust and loyalty
Smart Automation Powering Your Draw Process
Managing construction loans gets expensive and risky when there is a lot of back and forth between project stakeholders. Multi-step, manual processes cause frustration, errors, loss of time, and ultimately a poor experience.
Land Gorilla empowers commercial and residential lenders with technology solutions to transform complex payment situations. Simplify your operations through automation to minimize errors, streamline approvals and pay your customers faster.
Create workflows to automate critical functions so no step is missed and your team can confidently fund draws with less back and forth.
Maintain your brand with your customers and provide a seamless digital experience across all touchpoints.
Highly configurable workflows give you the power to control your process with consistency and governance over your custom policies.
Land Gorilla Software Platform
Construction Loan Management
Digital Draw Management
Processing draw requests and payments has never been faster. Receive draw requests digitally and easily keep track of loan fund disbursements and pipeline health with unmatched visibility.
- Create and manage from a centralized budget of record
- Process draws and change orders with smart validations to prevent overfunding
- Monitor key performance indicators of the loan
- Track internal notes, manage next steps, setup email reminders and track complaints
- Contact database to track and manage all your payees
- Track lien waivers to draw disbursements
- Create custom user roles to enforce policy and governance
Automated Project Manager (APM)
Automate dynamic workflows and effectively manage important tasks at critical loan milestones. The APM recognizes characteristics of the loan, bringing together compliance, risk management, and industry best practices to make sure the correct tasks are being completed at the correct time.
- Automate tasks
- Streamline workflows with event-based automation
- Configurable hard and soft stops for user-based controls
The simplest way to pay stakeholders. Available via web and mobile app (iOS and Android), your stakeholders can easily request draws and change orders and operate off a single budget of record. This is all within a digital experience branded to your company.
- Design unique Customer Experiences (CX) for borrowers and project stakeholders
- Custom draw workflows to support the draw process you want
- Communicate with in-app messaging and notifications
- Exchange information securely with end-to-end encryption
- Setup tasks to clearly communicate next steps to stakeholders
Lien Waivers and Title Updates
Proactively protect your legal interest with a fully integrated lien waiver and title update process. Reduce project delays and confidently pay your loan stakeholders faster.
- Reduce turn time and facilitate rapid payments
- Create powerful workflows to automate lien waiver and title update processes
- No secondary billing or vendor to manage
Reporting and Dashboards
Easy access to real-time data so you can maintain the health of your loan pipeline. Dashboards provide real-time visibility of key performance indicators.
- Easily view key performance indicators
- Drill down on company, team, and end-user metrics
- Configurable charts to visualize your data
Accounting & Payments
Land Gorilla as a system of record to manage transactions. Accounting and payment features bring workflow efficiency.
- Year-end reporting
- Wire, ACH, check and journal entry transactions
- Cash management user controls
- Account reconciliation reporting
- Track payment status
A simplified solution for servicing your construction loans. Access all of the tools needed to manage your interest billing statements and escrow account statements in one system.
- Automate the generation of monthly interest billing statements
- Quickly create custom loan payoff quotes
- Automate and record interest due and late fees
- Integrate transaction from other systems