Business Development Representative
JOB TITLE: Business Development Representative
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will have the opportunity to support the sales team by prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. Land Gorilla knows our people are our greatest asset and we are excited to provide our team members with continued upward mobility. If you feel you are the person for this job, please submit your resume!
The BDR will provide sales support while beginning training for a path to a sales career. The successful candidate will drive new business acquisition through creating new sales and performing the following duties:
- Identify sales opportunities and produce strong leads; initiating calls for new accounts; responding to inbound inquiries from potential clients
- Meticulously record, plan and prioritize your activities to achieve agreed business aims
- Collaborate with internal resources to qualify sales leads and prospective clients.
- Ensure smooth transition to sales team once prospect has become regular clients
- Work towards excelling industry standards.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience within a previous sales role or a similar customer facing role is preferred
- Strong researching skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to build relationships and work well with others
- Highly motivated and persistent personality with a strong commitment to achieve company sales goals
- Ability to multitask while learning new information about the client base and the industries Land Gorilla serves
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning sales software
- Dedicated to being an expert in your field and providing a high level of customer care
- A desire to succeed in a sales role and develop your skill set
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departmentApply Now