Appraisal Support Specialist
JOB TITLE: Appraisal Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Vendor Services
REPORTS TO: Vendor Services Manager
The Appraisal Support Specialist is responsible for making sure orders are assigned to the appraiser most qualified to complete the given assignment, following up with the appraiser and updating clients on the order status. The Appraisal Support Specialist’s goal is not just to assign, schedule and get the appraisal report delivered on time, but to also solve minor client issues and increase client satisfaction.
- Reach out to appraisers to secure fees and turn times for each order.
- Ensure Reasonable & Customary Fee Guidelines are being met for each order.
- Secure all required documentation for each new vendor
- Assign all incoming orders to qualified appraisers
- Assist in reassignment orders and getting those orders scheduled.
- Differentiate loan file types and loan purposes and recognize what each would entail in the context of a given order
- Interact with appraisers to obtain the correct revisions
- Update clients for each order and provide the best possible update
- Follow up with the Appraisers’ quoted delivery dates to ensure the report is on time.
- Read and address messages and emails in a timely manner.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify potential issues; create recommendations, act or if you cannot resolve the issue facilitate action with your supervisor for resolution.
- Follow all protocols and new procedures that are created to improve work performance.
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings
- Working with your Manager to assure adherence to the SLA.
- Work with your Manager in resolving escalated order issues and complaints.
- Resolve issues to the satisfaction of Land Gorilla, the client and/or vendor.
- Maintain a positive client and vendor experience.
- Build relationships with client’s staff and act as the key point of contact on orders
- Delivering all of the above requires effective relationships and communications with Management and your team to ensure that the clients receive the best service and value that Land Gorilla has to offer.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills; able to impose order and efficiency onto the management of a portfolio of client relationships.
- Demonstrate time management skills; maintain a plan in order to coordinate multiple projects and manage competing demands
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proactive, driven, energetic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Builds rapport and trust with management and colleagues.
- Experience working collaboratively with people across an organization and motivating them to help you meet client requirements.
- A “can-do approach”, finding solutions to issues that arise.
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.Apply Now