Technical Support Specialist
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Director of Customer Success
The IT Technician will be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and providing technical support and advice to computer users at Land Gorilla. The IT Technician ensures that Land Gorilla’s computer systems are reliable and efficient.
- Respond to support issues and service requests submitted via telephone, email, etc.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance from customers and team members.
- Take incoming calls and demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all interactions with clients and team members.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Resolve password issues.
- Monitoring support ticket queue and ensuring issue resolution.
- Identify and escalate priority issues as per client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer/client business.
- Troubleshoot issues effectively and efficiently – know when it is time to escalate.
- Stay up to date with system information, changes, and updates
- Help with office equipment maintenance and organization
- Assist in Management communications
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organization and planning
- Knowledge of relevant computer software applications and equipment
- Ability to assess customer/employee IT knowledge levels and needs
- Strategic Planning
- Ability to think creatively and inovatively
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departmentApply Now